The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What do u guys think about this kit.

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

What do u guys think about this kit.

i got hold of this kit.

orignally this kit is an 8 piece kit 4 fender flares, front lip, rear under spoiler and 2 sideskirts but i got hold of the 4 non fender flare pieces. i can get it for practically nothing.

well i tried the kit on the car. the fender flares definitely don't fit the galant and would be too much trouble to make them fit so they're going onto the neon.

but overall, the kit is too small by a foot and a half in all directions. i know that when puttin on a custom kit and using a kit from another car, its easier to get a kit thats bigger and make it smaller than to get a kit thats smaller and make it bigger. but by looking at how it looks, im thinking i can extend everything in the middle by that foot and a half and still get things looking good.

its not gonna be like an overnight job. its probably just somethign i'd do when im bored and have nothing to do. maight take a year even. i'll do like almost all the work myself and stuff. so im not even thinking about that.

i know that there are kits out there like the shogun and the inital v kits out there that i can get for really cheap but seriously, on most of those kits, i'd have to remove the bumper reinforcements, i don't like that idea one bit, and hell i just wanted something different for my car.

so yea only opions of the kit on the car and how it would look on the galant.

remember its only a lip kit not the whole bumper. you can see where the lip starts and stops on the bumper really clearly.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Alister_McRae
    i like it a lot actually. It elegant and racy and the same time, yet not too gawdy.

umm i love that Front Bumper,, Specially the Bottom Part,, Yo Pinoy go for it,, if you got the CASH,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

yeah go for it/....
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

matrix8228
    Damn that looks bad ass. Go for it.

go for it!! it looks sweet!
    Diego

TheRealDeal