The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is it possible?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Alister_McRae

Is it possible?

To recolor your interior if you have cloth? Like a die or something?

irishpunk
    Don't do it. Thats my opinion. I dyed a set of couchs once. Looked like shit. The color was not at ALL consistent. It was a mess to do and if you get it somewhere you don't want it will stain the hell out of that place. The stuff I used stained the cement on the deck. Harsh stuff. I'd say if you want new interior color do it the right way and get reupholstered. If you do it with dye you may end up having to get it reupholstered.

KNJGalant2002
    I have seen some members dye their interior. It looked good. I think they used duplicolor. But I don't know how hard it is to do? Maybe you should get some quotes from some shops and see how much they would do it for. This way it's guaranteed.

KNJGalant2002
    I have seen some members dye their interior. It looked good. I think they used duplicolor. But I don't know how hard it is to do? Maybe you should get some quotes from some shops and see how much they would do it for. This way it's guaranteed.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    depending on what part u want to color, you could fiberglass it. like ur headliner or the pieces in ur door panel. im fiberglassing the cloth part in my door panel now, should look sweet once im done, just a lot of work
    7g for life!

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Seth, can you post up a tutorial on how your fiberglassing goes?.. i know exactly how im going to do mine, but the shop who wants to do it, wants to charge a grip to get it done
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.