The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any thoughts on the SES225 - Universal 2.25" Muffler

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Any thoughts on the SES225 - Universal 2.25" Muffler

I just ordered the IJEN RD CAI and was wondering about buying the universal SES225 - Universal 2.25" Muffler w/ silencer the cost is $208 plus 15-20 bucks shipping. Do you think this would be good starting setup?
    The Altima

i think that would be a good startnig setup. i don't know what the injen muffler sounds like so i can't tell u if your picking a good muffler or not. but yea, things have been flying around saying that injen is producing a cat back exhaust for our cars so you might want to look up some info on that.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Here is the Injen muffler system on a RSX sounds cool
    http://www.injen.com/rsxtest.html
    The Altima

leadfoot
    do they make a full exhuast like the one for the rsx for our cars and im talking from the header back iff posible

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leadfoot)</div><div class='quotemain'>do they make a full exhuast like the one for the rsx for our cars and im talking from the header back iff posible</div>

NO..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

TGC Regular
    is it just me or am i the only one that does not like the tip of that muffler.....

well at least somebody is making an exhaust system for our cars
    Your signature is too long.