The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Whistle Noise

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Whistle Noise

Hey guys im have a prob with my car.. it seems when i have my gas pedqal half way down my car makes a lil Whistle noise or liek ah (SEEE SEEE SEE) Noise i think its comeing from like the front of the car? i dunno wha it is can any one help me or does anybody have the same problem?
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

do you have an intake.....mine does that sometimes. Check the connections maybe something loose.

ya i have the injen intake ill check the conections thanks
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

wmaharrisjr
    yah I have the same noise and an injen intake too, I thought for the longest it was my bearings but the dealership insists that it's not so.. maybe it is the injen

you sure your not just hearing the intake suckin in air or is it a loud hissing? cause mine makes a hissing noise also but i found out it was only the intake suckin in air just my opinion though could be something else
    Team Captain for Valvoline/Eagle One

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wmaharrisjr)</div><div class='quotemain'>yah I have the same noise and an injen intake too, I thought for the longest it was my bearings but the dealership insists that it's not so.. maybe it is the injen</div>

if u still think its the bearings, slap the stock intake back on and see what happens. my dealer's #1 target is my injen intake and i've proved them wrong so many times by slapping the stock on back on.

as for the whistling noise yea smoe whistinling is common. but i'd start up the car and pop the hood. listen to your intake at all the connections and make sure air isn't leaking. o yea, secure all loose clothing and jewelry b4 doing so. you don't want to get caught up in the engine.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

My injen intake does the same thing.....