The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: candy paint/chameleon paint

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

candy paint/chameleon paint

i know there is someone in here that had their interior made or candy or chameleon paint.... ive seen the pic!! if anyone has it post asap! thanks a lot
    Diego

balln8g
    there's that G from Philly who has the kameleon paint on his exterior but I'm not sure about the interior......

got plans??????

ewgiii
    hello, i'm lazy as shit. I've seen this post, and i just decieded to dig through my files. I found what you're looking for. Here you go!
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289882073&idx=2

No, i'm not sure who owns it, though!

KNJGalant2002
    No I don't have a pic. But I know they sell the paint in Pep Boys.

jreezee
    i have done it to my interior. it changes from red to blue to purple. it looks ok. i got a lot of props, so i guess it looks good. the kit cost about 25 bucs. comes with base coat, paint, and clearcoat.

i dont wanna do it to my car.... my friend wants to know how it comes out for his accord.... he wants to see what the paint looks like ya know? thanks anyways guys
    Diego

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jreezee)</div><div class='quotemain'>i have done it to my interior. it changes from red to blue to purple. it looks ok. i got a lot of props, so i guess it looks good. the kit cost about 25 bucs. comes with base coat, paint, and clearcoat.</div>

Do they have any other colors that you know of?
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

daygostyle619ph
    i got chameleon paint that changes from blue, green, and purple.....as for the price range i got mine from a paint shop here in san diego that sells house of kolor paints......u buy by the quart and depending on the amount of shades that u want or type of paint the price varies....i paid 350 a quart and i bout 2 thats all thats needed for the g-ride...u can get a good 3 coats on......prices did u go up though for the extravagent paints which changed liked 10 colors that cost like a g a quart...also u need a black base paint which will run around a 100 and clear coats which vary on the brand.....all together i spent 1300 for paint and spraying the car.....one

jreezee
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadAche
    Quote Originally Posted by jreezee
    i have done it to my interior. it changes from red to blue to purple. it looks ok. i got a lot of props, so i guess it looks good. the kit cost about 25 bucs. comes with base coat, paint, and clearcoat.
    Do they have any other colors that you know of?
    yea, they have like 4 other colors. i think silver/blue, green/purple, purple/gold, maybe others, i dont't remember. they look cool though