The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Custom side mirrors

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Custom side mirrors

I was thinking of getting these, they are the Mercedes SLR side mirrors with dual hyperwhite led signals. What do you guys think?

Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

I like those.......I was looking at those same ones about a week ago however make sure they aren't going to look akward,.... they look somewhat small compare to the car.

Yea I was thinking the same thing about the size. I keep debating on wether taking the risk or not. :puzzled1: :puzzled1: :puzzled1: :puzzled1:
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

small is kinda the style in the euro scene, i've been noticing. but yea up to you. to me they look ok. but not on my car. but to each their own. its something different.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Tiptronic
    those look good. i posted some like those about a week ago. still looking for the right ones so i dont lose the pwer mirror function

BXNYMitsu01
    Hey those mirrors are nice. I was thinking about getting something like them too. 8)

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Saw them on a 4dr civic they just looked weird 2 me..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadAche
    Saw them on a 4dr civic they just looked weird 2 me..
    yea same here,, i like my STOCK looks,, but i wil make my mind after i see them on Galant..

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ