The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: question about the usdm g

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar

question about the usdm g

i know they are lips from other cars that can fit on the g. but i was actually wondering if they have specific ones made just for the usdm 8gg? i wanna get a front lip n side skirts.

i am still planning on making one but unfortunately i still need to complete a few more projects before i get to it.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

well I have my lip, which came off an OZ lancer, it literally bolts on, no cutting or heating required. Mine was wrapped in CF but I'm sure if enough people showed interest I could send it to Cali and he could make a mold and sell them. Here's a pic of what it looks like
    the slit in the middle is filled in now, but yeah, it was a direct bolt on, no shaping required.
    Last edited by greddy; 04-06-2010 at 01:00 PM
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

what year is that lip from..... i would want mine the same color of the car though.... looks like i wouldnt even need to get the side skirts it sits almost flush to the rest of the factory lips on the g already and your car looks great.....

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    that's actually the OEM lip from a Lancer OZ Rally. I forgot what year, but it's impossible to find cheap and the dealer wants like $400+ for it I think

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    that's actually the OEM lip from a Lancer OZ Rally. I forgot what year, but it's impossible to find cheap and the dealer wants like $400+ for it I think
    holy shit really thats fuckin crazy lol... i think ill just admire greddys lol