The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Woman Hit my Car AHHHH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    Yeah theres really not much damage, plastic bumper btw, most of the scrape funnily enough is paint from her car, if i polished welli think it wouldnt be noticable, but fuck it she hit and had the nerve to drive off so she gonna get whats coming to her, hope theres a thick ass fine for leaving the scene

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    That's a line i didn't not want to cross, but why the fuck are our insurance rates more, just cause we're more likely to put our foot down when we are challenged and our testosterone surges. When I drive normally I shift at about 2200 in galant and 2700 in bmw meanwhile women around here accelerate as hard as possible to red lights and stop signs just to hit the brakes again. Yes I am much more of a liability with my non speeding conservative driving style. Even though I do put the foot down once in a while like monday I followed a lambo at 95mph just to call the kid a rich fuck and tell him he doesnt deserve it. (He cut me off and he was like 17 in his daddys lambo) That is the question I ask why do I pay more then my fiance, I watched a woman today as i was driving home from work run through 5 stop signs in a row without braking. It wasnt until I honked and flipped her off that she started. I hate 98% of the people on the roads today.
    yeah. i was driving one of the detail shop guys back after dropping off one of our cars (07 CR-V). i pull around the side of our building (slowly, i was maybe 20' from the garage i left), and this lady and her friend (another female, how convenient) pull up in front of us (they were behind my blind spot, a Denali) and theyre doing 20+ in our car lot after bringing an 07 MKZ back from a test drive. had i been going any faster than a crawl around that corner, we would've had 2 more cars that needed to go back to the body shop!

Quote Originally Posted by dwjp90 View Post
    my car has been hit 7 times in the past 3 months all hit and runs.
    whoa youre alive!

Ah nice JoeRad, both plastic but your paint is better than mine :P the grey galants bumpers are slightly darker than the car... lame.

72,500 miles as of 3/30/11

Just got a quote, 300 for repair and repaint, faxing it in to the insurance tomorrow morning

Quote Originally Posted by 00galantguy View Post
    whoa youre alive!
    Lol yea. Haven't been active in a while.

UPDATE: got 350 from the unsurance but not more than 4 days ago another old lady backed her towbar into the back of me while i was sitting in the car parked and with the engine off,

After about 40 minutes of her refusing to give me her details and HER! calling the cops details were exchanged.

Shitty thing is again she denied it adamantly and when the cops showed up she tried to pal up to them and lie by saying we were both backing into spots and we were both to blame, she also layed on the cops that i had been intimidating her while we were waiting, anyhow put those lie's to rest with the cops as she walked off for about 30 minutes and i said the cctv would confirm she wasnt around to be intimidated

gonna take her to the cleaners if possibel

Quote Originally Posted by JoeRad View Post
    UPDATE: got 350 from the unsurance but not more than 4 days ago another old lady backed her towbar into the back of me while i was sitting in the car parked and with the engine off,

After about 40 minutes of her refusing to give me her details and HER! calling the cops details were exchanged.

Shitty thing is again she denied it adamantly and when the cops showed up she tried to pal up to them and lie by saying we were both backing into spots and we were both to blame, she also layed on the cops that i had been intimidating her while we were waiting, anyhow put those lie's to rest with the cops as she walked off for about 30 minutes and i said the cctv would confirm she wasnt around to be intimidated

gonna take her to the cleaners if possibel
    Dam bro you have some bad luck!!. That shit happen to me too in a parking lot. Some people can't F-IN drive. I believe that some people get their driving license in a supermarket..

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Why the hell do girls even have cars?!?!?! THEY SHOULD BE IN THE KITCHEN WHERE THEY BELONG MAKING ME A MATHA EFFIN SANDWHICH!!!!!!

Only after I do her laundry, buy her tampons (which they ALWAYS call for a price check), give her a footrub while listening to her day. I'm whipped, and the worst thing about it... Shes overweight. Obese. FML.
    Last edited by polishmafia; 04-06-2010 at 09:43 PM

Quote Originally Posted by galantluver4life View Post
    Why the hell do girls even have cars?!?!?! THEY SHOULD BE IN THE KITCHEN WHERE THEY BELONG MAKING ME A MATHA EFFIN SANDWHICH!!!!!!
    This is just utterly disrespectful and why the fuck did you revive an over 2 month old thread to say this?

I will say some women are more prone to panic then others, but there are also men who cant drive and I dont want to see them on the road, but to just say all women cant drive is stupid. My fiance drives fine I just need to point out potholes when she is driving the G cause she is looking at where she is going not the road. I drive most places, but i dont stop her from driving when i am not in car or when im drunk.

Your right, many women do drive fine i was simply making a joke. Sorry if i offended any one and yes i agree with you that some men do drive bad as well. There really should be more strict driving tests in all the states and especialy here in New Mexico where i live.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12