The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I NEED YOUR OPINION AGAIN!

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    ewgiii

I NEED YOUR OPINION AGAIN!

Okay, here's the deal... A friend of mine is tryin to get rid of his wheels.(the ones on the bottom) He's trying to sell me some 18s and tires for $800. The tires look like they are in very good condition. I'm going for the pimp look. I don't have the patience for speed, but i will do a few engine mods. Let me know what you think. Also, the wheels are coming of a Maxima. Do you think they will fit? I forgot to ask him what the width of the wheels were. Thanks guys.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i like both, but the ones on the bottom are way too crowded. i like wheels u can see through, i hate seeing all those mercedes with crowded wheels and such. i'm a big fan of the top ones.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

PUNISHER
    i am liking the top ones too.

Experienced TGC Member
    The top ones definately.
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

Calipso
    I'm not feeling either but if I had to pick, I'd pick the top ones. But keep in mind it's photoshopped and the drop may not be that low.

ewgiii
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Calipso)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm not feeling either but if I had to pick, I'd pick the top ones. Â*But keep in mind it's photoshopped and the drop may not be that low.</div>
    Yep, i know... I'm not to good at photoshop, and there will prob be a gap in there for a long time till i can afford springs

yea i like the one on the TOP,, the bottom one is too Crowded..

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

I am not too big on either set, but with both remember that with out a drop they are not going to look that great with low profile tires.
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

Calipso
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(verywhite01)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am not too big on either set, but with both remember that with out a drop they are not going to look that great with low profile tires.</div>

You said exactly what I was thinking.

Calipso
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ewgiii)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Calipso)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm not feeling either but if I had to pick, I'd pick the top ones. Â*But keep in mind it's photoshopped and the drop may not be that low.</div>
    Yep, i know... I'm not to good at photoshop, and there will prob be a gap in there for a long time till i can afford springs</div>

Dude, as long as you like what u mod that's all that matters. Dropping ain't nessicary but it does make a considerable change. Our 8g's have that natural monster truck lookin the front with all that wheel well space.

I like the top ones much better. LantBoy aka Dru has the bottom rims, I think they are Enkei rims, in silver. I never liked them, but they looked pretty good when he got the body kit put on.

ewgiii
    hmm... cool. Hopefully, the bodykit will come through...

BXNYMitsu01
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    I'm not feeling either but if I had to pick, I'd pick the top ones. But keep in mind it's photoshopped and the drop may not be that low.
    I agree. I'm not a big fan of both. But the top one get's my vote. 8)

I like the top also
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition