The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Prices on injen race division CAI

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    Remedy

Prices on injen race division CAI

I’ve decided to get rid of my AEM CAI (because of California law) and get an Injen race division CAI. I was wondering if anybody know where I could one for a good price. The cheapest I’ve found so far was $247.00 shiped. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yea after I get an Injen I’ll be selling my AEM CAI - 2001 4cyl Blue its in great condition. I’ve had it on my car for about a year but I had a bypass valve with it and from all the bottoming it got loose and I lost the bottom half, so the bottom half and filter are only about 6 months old if that – PM If your interested.

Re: Prices on injen race division CAI

Quote Originally Posted by djnympho
    I’ve decided to get rid of my AEM CAI (because of California law) and get an Injen race division CAI. I was wondering if anybody know where I could one for a good price. The cheapest I’ve found so far was $247.00 shiped. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yea after I get an Injen I’ll be selling my AEM CAI - 2001 4cyl Blue its in great condition. I’ve had it on my car for about a year but I had a bypass valve with it and from all the bottoming it got loose and I lost the bottom half, so the bottom half and filter are only about 6 months old if that – PM If your interested.
    What Cali law is making you get rid of your CAI?

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Remedy
    Naw no new law but the AEM is not carb approved for the Galant, its carb approved for the Eclipse but it doesn’t matter its not the same car, I got a ticket for it and had to go to the state referee, I passed smog but not the visual so I had to take it on and go back and get retested.

Black Magic
    if your sellin the AEM i might be interested pm me

TGC Regular
    www.adventon.com

cheapest

price

ever
    Your signature is too long.