The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: brake upgrades

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    break

brake upgrades

i need to replace mine, and i just got my first galant not too long ago (99 es) and i'm not sure of the good sites to find stuff for them.

I need pads, rotors, and preferably braided steel lines and any site with plenty of galant aftermarket parts. Little help please? d:

8ggalant
    do a search 4 parts list...it will tell you all the brake upgrades available...3rd gen eclipse brake upgrades do work for our cars

bam462
    welcom to tgc , you in right place bremo brakes r nice plus they come stock on the evo 8 or you can do a search i know what you meen bout galants bein tuff when lookin for stuff to do to it but things r lookin up we are in process of a usdm fit body kit (go to groupbuy section) its only 550 and will be ready in august and there is a supercharger for our cars now. in less then a month you will know everthing you can do to your car. just dont be afraid to ask ?s

break
    thanks for the quick input

i've done the heavy modding on my last car, i'm going to leave this one fairly stock. i just put my 18" Enkei LM1's on, probably do a little A/V work, and the basic tune-up stuff. I don't care about performance(although I may do a little to give it some more pep), I need something reliable (I put well over 100 miles a day on a car when school is in) and these brakes definately need to be changed.

If there are any sites you guys know of off the top of your head with parts I would appreciate, because sorting through a search for generic information will take many moons. (i'll still do it, but I would really like some links if you can offer them d:)

bam462
    az-galants.com will get you started