The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: danjs gauges

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

danjs gauges

http://www.dangerdanj.com/elgauges.jpg

how does he get his gauges to light up that strong???

if u cant see the pic just go to http://www.dangerdanj.com and look at the pic where his El Gauges are lighted
    Diego

i think thats just the lighting and the camera that made the pik look like that.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

ewgiii
    hell, idk... it looks real bright... i like!!! :thumbsup:

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    yeah, thats just the camera
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i was hopin mine could light up like that sometime!! lol
    Diego

TheRealDeal
    its just the camera!!!!!! Dont we all wish taht

umm,, u can alwasy put,, 5 inch Neon stick on the back,, it will light that bright,,,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>umm,, u can alwasy put,, 5 inch Neon stick on the back,, it will light that bright,,, </div>

WISE WORDS FROM THE KHOPARI
    Diego

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>umm,, u can alwasy put,, 5 inch Neon stick on the back,, it will light that bright,,, </div>

WISE WORDS FROM THE KHOPARI</div>

TY TY TY VERY MUCH,,

Such A Simple Q,,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

I just saw this post. Yeah, it's definitely the camera. I have yet to figure out how to setup my camera so it takes nice pics of lights at night. They always look bright and blurry.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I just saw this post. Yeah, it's definitely the camera. I have yet to figure out how to setup my camera so it takes nice pics of lights at night. They always look bright and blurry.</div>

i was just waiting for ur answer danj! thanks anyways yall! clever tgc members
    Diego

Hey is the Camera the reason your needles are lit too? I found that when I painted the interior the paint caused the lights to reflect more giving it a brighter glare
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey is the Camera the reason your needles are lit too? I found that when I painted the interior the paint caused the lights to reflect more giving it a brighter glare</div>

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking. The needles should be lit up. Mine light up red because I changed the bulbs in the cluster to red bulbs, so they do look a bit more vibrant than stock.