The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Name what goes where.

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    Experienced TGC Member

Name what goes where.

I obviously know where the camber kit goes, the sway bar bushings, Im not sure if you use the bracket it came with on the back or the front. the 4 bushings in the top left are for the front LCA's. The other bushings still wrapped up in the package are all for the rear Im just not sure what rear ones.
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    The bracket should be for the rear. There isn't really a bracket in the front IIRC. The front bushing is sandwiched between the K-member or something.. but I'm not too positive on that.

The bottom left bushings could be rear control arms? or front? I think Kieth just installed some of those

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    goes in my car, now send them to me =]

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Experienced TGC Member
    Top left corner are for fronts control arms, its the ones in the bottom left package that im not sure of.
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

do they have part numbers on the package? you could just call them...(714)979-4990