The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: wanted 8g fog lights & housing

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

wanted 8g fog lights & housing

if anyone has and wants to sell or knows of a place that has the stock or upgraded fog light(dosnet matter) and the balck slats that go into the bumper please let me know i want to do the fogs before the winter i circled what i mean by black slats idk the real name lol

i ordered some new ones when my projector fogs cracked these fog light housings. i ordered mine from here

http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/200...fog_light.html

its a pretty good deal

that dosent have the part it goes into though i got the de it doesnt have fog lights already i need the black slats with the cut out

oh ok i see. so you dont even need the actual fog lights, just the fog light housings, and shells. whatever you call em

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua42007 View Post
    oh ok i see. so you dont even need the actual fog lights, just the fog light housings, and shells. whatever you call em
    yes i need it all but the black slats is why i posted cuz i cant find them any where ill probably end up goin to the junk yard this weekend

Yeah i don't really know of a place that sells them. If you cant find them at all, i wouldn't mind picking some up from a local junkyard and shipping them to you.

ok thanks ill probably be goin hunting tommorow 4 them as long as im not hungover

if anyone else needed info on these i was able to find them on ebay finally first time ive seen them on it but u really gotta search for them try junkyards as well none that i contacted around hear had them but i guess u will find out

if you dont mind me asking, how much did you get them for?

alot lol it was like 130 free ship but it was the first time i saw them anywhere so i jumped on it lol