The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: think i got jdm tails hook up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>Are yuo going to use the double contact (#85802) as your turn signal? i thought you needed an 1156 bulb for the turn signal?

And why 2 different bulbs (#1003 and 2pks #1004) for the single contact (#85804)?

Motormite</div> 2 dif . bulbs cause #1003 is for your reverse lights. and disregard #1004 chandge that to #3496 double filament for your brakes two packs. sorry for the wrong info.
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos
    http://www.photobucket.com/sportbikepowdrcoating

Lost_Galant
    Yeah, The single filament is 1003 and 1004LL (Long Life). I drove to like 12 stores literally :twisted:. I have it all wired and it works fine, but... I can't get the light in because the reverse signal socket hits the wiring harness :shock: :ironchief1: I know you all had to run into this problem, what did you do??? I've been thinking of cutting the wiring harness, and reconnecting it on the inside of the car so that big ass stopper doesn't get in the way. Please help!
    This is what I bought for each light:

- Reverse Light (White Round Light): 1003LL
    -reverse light hooks up to stock reverse wires.

- Brake Light(Red Round): 1003LL.
    -Hooks up to one of the 2 wires connecting to the stock outside turn signal/brake light.

- Turn Signal(Rectangular Clear Light): I used a N-7 Hybrid Xenon Bulb, but 1156 will work.
    -Hooks up to other wire connecting to stock outer turn signal/brake light.

- Brake/Stop Light(Rectangular Red Light): 3496
    -Hooks up to stock Brake/Stop Light.

All Sockets used were #85804 (Single contact) except for the Brake/Stop Light which used #85802 (double contact). All 8 of them were made by "Conduct Tite!".
    Good luck, and help out if ne1 figures how to get the reverse signal in there

yeah i had that prob. i just put the stock harness inside the car and put some electrical tape on it so it wont move all around for now ..
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos
    http://www.photobucket.com/sportbikepowdrcoating

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12