The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what should i do first?

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    GalantGuy96

what should i do first?

i just got a 7g a while ago and i have 1,000 dollors to spend on it, so far i have alloy rims and a sound system on it, and a crome muffler that has not been put on yet. what do u think i should do first to it :?: i am not really looking for performance parts yet, just looks for now.

Drop it!
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

meowhead

Re

Yeah I would say with a grand you could lower it and get a good alarm if you don't already have one-and hook it up to a seperate battery hidden somewhere.

body kit maybe? I know there was that evo bumper being made for the 7g. I think it was like $300-400. Maybe check that out. But like everyone else said, you cant go wrong with a drop.

IllestGalant
    1,000 bucks.
    160-tints
    840-rims
    rims definetely make the difference on a car. ever seen a denali then seen one with rims.

96TEXASgalant

GalantGuy96
    yeah i like the idea of dropping it.
    but i dont think im going to put on a body it yet, because i dont know how long im goig to keep this car, so im not going to make any modifications to big.
    and i already have a new set of 17in alloys.

GalantGuy96
    how much do u think i should drop it?

That is really a matter of choice. Get a set of KYB AGXs and a good set of coil-overs and then adjust it to your liking.
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

GalantGuy96
    whats KYB AGXs ?

SkunK
    My guess is that they are shocks.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    aftermarket struts
    7g for life!

GalantGuy96
    oh ok, i c