The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Full coilover B&G suspension for 3G Eclipse?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Full coilover B&G suspension for 3G Eclipse?

Click here. Is that for real or what? The dampening is speed sensitive so you don't have to adjust it. That's awesome. I'd love to get that kit!!

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar

Re: Full coilover B&G suspension for 3G Eclipse?

Quote Originally Posted by Danger DANJ
    Click here. Is that for real or what? The dampening is speed sensitive so you don't have to adjust it. That's awesome. I'd love to get that kit!!
    Would make it a lot easier when, your racing a road course.. There is one out her in Orlando, and i have to change springs and shock settings every couple weeks.. THis would make it a lot easier, but i still want my tein's though, well maybe..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Dang I can't see it, can you post a description and/or pics or whatever? Thanks.

-Mohammad

P.S. Nevermind, i checked them out, they look nice. I looked around and these have been getting good reviews by the RSX guys. Also, they have a lifetime warranty. I think you might be able to get a better price than what JC Whitney is offering. Try mmrusa.com they don't have them listed, but they do carry them. Note: They are nonadjustable.

http://www.b-gsuspension.com/s3.html

http://www.mmrusa.com/bgcoils.htm

I can't find these coilovers anywhere else except from JC Whitney. I'm willing to bet that they aren't even available. I just love the fact the the dampening automatically adjust to your speed.