The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Best place to order OEM parts online?

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Best place to order OEM parts online?

I saw a thread a while back that posted a link to a Mitsubishi dealer that sold OEM parts online at good prices. Im hoping someone can provide that link or a link to a better place to order OEM parts.

I need motor mounts badly!

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    why not just go prothane mounts?

Our forum vendors would love to help you out, try contacting them.

For my personal experience I ordered awhile back at carpartswholesale.com for my 94 Gallant. They have tons of OEM / After Market parts. That's where I bought my radiator fan replacement part for my 7th Gen Galant which I found no problems on fitting in.

That would be the last though, I'm currently checking some ceramic pads from a vendor here.
    Last edited by ValiantGalant; 11-09-2010 at 06:53 PM
    I wanna be a Billionaire... so freakin' bad...

I like rockauto, though not mitsubishi OEM parts. But oem replacement parts, some are even bettter than OE

I know this is an old thread, and there is a sticky for this -

http://www.oemmitsubishiparts.com/

has some of the best prices and they ship fast and packaged well. I just wish they ship fluids too.

i got a front and side mounts for sale pm if interested
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    why not just go prothane mounts?
    i dont think they are the best option for a daily driver. unless you enjoy your car rattling like a john deere tractor, then yeah go for it. Also if you are 5 speed swapped, the shaking isnt as bad.