The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: East Coast MOD - October 16th. 2010

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Showing results 181 to 200 of 226
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Thanks Alex for the offer. I'm going to be spending the night in NJ at my uncles which is about 40 minutes away. It's easier for me because he lives on a cul-da-sac so I can park that thing easily. The combined truck and trailer is about 35ft long
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

anyone coming from south and want to avoid the DE toll nightmare or prefer to save that bit of money can use the following route..
    http://www.bernardhill.net/photos/DE_toll_bypass.jpg
    Follow the highlighted route

I would go but i don't think Me or my car is ready by any means

"Triangle Circle Triangle Square"

TGC Regular
    I'm rollin up in a nissan. Mostly because I don't have my 6 gen anymore.

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    What happened to it
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

i want to go. Thats less than a hour away from me but due to my many trial and errors my cars interior is not in the best of conditions. I threw away all my door panels. LOL! but dont worry im getting new ones. And I dont have that many mods. Just basic ones. I wouldnt feel right with everyone els's G moded out

Hey bro come like that is cool is not a mitsubishi show off your modification day, is a owners day, is like Stewi said:
    Quote "Also, some guys are like blah blah blah my car isnt show worthy, my car this, my car that, who cares? It's an owners day to show loyalty and interest in the brand."

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

for anybody thinking of skipping this event becuz their car is not "worthy", banish that thought. this will be one of the biggest mitsubishi meets in the world... the one we have on the west coast regularly is and this is the first time they are doing it on the east coast! this is an factory backed oficial MITSUBISHI MOTORS NORTH AMERICA event: http://www.mitsucars.com/MMNA/jsp/ow.../owners-day.do . hundreds of stock cars come to MOD. it's not a show or competition (although there will be some of the most modified show/go mitsus u will ever see by owners, major vendors and even mitsu that you will ever see on display), at it's heart it is a big get together for mitsu owners. mitsu will feed you lunch, there will be fee stuff, a raffle w/ prizes including stuff like a free set of tires from YOKOHAMA etc. one of our members LUCAPIS won STOP TECH brakes this year!

well here are the pics from MOD10 (the original annual event at the MMNA headquarters in SOCAL) to give u a better idea of what it's like and how big it is:

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=42350

im going to MOD & the front of my G looks like crap but im still going
    - Chris -

Quote Originally Posted by Rach3T8G View Post
    im going to MOD & the front of my G looks like crap but im still going
    You promise, cuz if that's the case its going down then...

"Triangle Circle Triangle Square"

yea im making preperations now Cuz im Comin all the way from buffalo
    - Chris -

wheres your uncle's house stewi ?? maybe we could go together depending what part of south jersey he is

as far as cars being modded and what not, my car looks like a$$ right now, i just want it to run so i can take it, who cares about the way it looks, i missed so many meets cuz of mechanical issues, at this point i dont care if looks appealing or not i just wanna go

fyi my lil cousin who has a bone stock galant is going, so if hes going then you should go
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    wheres your uncle's house stewi ?? maybe we could go together depending what part of south jersey he is

as far as cars being modded and what not, my car looks like a$$ right now, i just want it to run so i can take it, who cares about the way it looks, i missed so many meets cuz of mechanical issues, at this point i dont care if looks appealing or not i just wanna go

fyi my lil cousin who has a bone stock galant is going, so if hes going then you should go
    he is in or near cherry hill, im not exactly sure where. I know he only live about 20 minutes from the Clara Barton Service Area on the NJ Turnpike
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by G-code88 View Post
    i want to go. Thats less than a hour away from me but due to my many trial and errors my cars interior is not in the best of conditions. I threw away all my door panels. LOL! but dont worry im getting new ones. And I dont have that many mods. Just basic ones. I wouldnt feel right with everyone els's G moded out
    doesnt matter the condition its cool.. every car will have issues of some sort.. Plus you're A DE native you sort have no choice but be there!

Quote Originally Posted by Mante View Post
    doesnt matter the condition its cool.. every car will have issues of some sort.. Plus you're A DE native you sort have no choice but be there!
    +1 no more BS of my car this or my car that. I used to attend TGC meets without a galant, the fact that you own a galant gives you the right to be there, so be there.
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

if you are a mitsubishi enthusiast, this a must go meet. i brought a member in my car, who drove 6 hours w/o his galant, to a MOD a few years back because it really is worth it. it is not really about your car, it's about the cars you will see, that you may never have a chance to see again in your life, and the fellow enthusiasts you will meet, not to mention the free stuff and the raffle prizes. this not so much a "meet" but a party thrown by MITSUBISHI for their enthusiasts.

some of the highlights done by MITSUBISHI from previous MOD's (not all the same year) are:

premiere of PROTOTYPE X, CONCEPT X, and CONCEPT RA
    display of CONCEPT RALLART 9G, CONCEPT RALLIART 4G, CONCEPT SST
    display EVO V-VII including MAKINEN edition
    historic galant display (early generations)
    MITSUBISHI factory race and rally cars (WRC)

last year i witnessed the AMS drag EVO world record setting dyno pull (1181 hp)

also all the vendors bring their cars that are basically feature cars in magazines.

there's so much MITSUBISHI related goodness going on at MOD that, bottom line, if you miss it, you miss out.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    +1 no more BS of my car this or my car that. I used to attend TGC meets without a galant, the fact that you own a galant gives you the right to be there, so be there.
    Stewi is right. He would come to the annual TGCNY BBQ in a Chevy Malibu when his car wasn't running. And and he did it more than once.

I'll be there!!

'99 Mitsubishi Galant <3
    '06 GG Mitsubishi Evo bolt-ons 12.3 @ 108mph - sold :(
    '03 WW Mitsubishi Evo built but never tracked - sold :(

Quote Originally Posted by xglantv699 View Post
    I'll be there!!
    C you've been promising to come to meets for years but never made it. I think I have a better chance of a leprechaun giving me a piggy-back ride to a pot of gold!
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    if you are a mitsubishi enthusiast, this a must go meet. i brought a member in my car, who drove 6 hours w/o his galant, to a MOD a few years back because it really is worth it. it is not really about your car, it's about the cars you will see, that you may never have a chance to see again in your life, and the fellow enthusiasts you will meet, not to mention the free stuff and the raffle prizes. this not so much a "meet" but a party thrown by MITSUBISHI for their enthusiasts.

some of the highlights done by MITSUBISHI from previous MOD's (not all the same year) are:

premiere of PROTOTYPE X, CONCEPT X, and CONCEPT RA
    display of CONCEPT RALLART 9G, CONCEPT RALLIART 4G, CONCEPT SST
    display EVO V-VII including MAKINEN edition
    historic galant display (early generations)
    MITSUBISHI factory race and rally cars (WRC)

last year i witnessed the AMS drag EVO world record setting dyno pull (1181 hp)

also all the vendors bring their cars that are basically feature cars in magazines.

there's so much MITSUBISHI related goodness going on at MOD that, bottom line, if you miss it, you miss out.
    Not to mention you could get a chance to meet the CEO of Mitsubishi!

He was at FactoryMOD a few times now!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast