The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: vr4

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Icon10 vr4

hi there can someone tell me where i can find a VR-4 emblems..that i can put on the trunk door the vr-4 and one on the front of the grill..so i would need 2 of those vr-4 emblems or what ever you call it..i look at ebay they don't have it..so can someone tell me the other sites where they got them..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigmacak22
    sorry guys for asking this..i'm not sure..about what kind of a bulb type does my galant has..it's 1999 mitsubishi galant es..does has h4 or h7..
    Really? You should buy a Civic and put Type R emblems because that's the same shit you're gonna do to your G....
    And you're an '08, I expected from a 16 yr old that joined in 2010 but good god you should know better!
    Last edited by G-spot; 10-23-2010 at 12:22 AM

Burnt

Taboo

Perhaps he have another Galant that is a VR-4 guys :P

bro go easy on the kid. Let him do whatever he wants with his G.

keep Trying ebay.
    Last edited by Isaurio; 10-23-2010 at 11:01 AM

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

g-spot..i'm not car mechanic..that i can know what is bothering my car..and for your info i'm not 16 years old..i gor 16+11=..that is how much i got..and other things i'm pilot and aircraft mechanic..so i know about plane..which you don't know nothing,,so do not insult me for no reason' i'm not here to make a problems..and if it's bothers ya for my asking about vr-4 emblems..than why did you answer in the questiong at first place..if something bothers me i wouldn't give a answer,,,others thanks for a help

the problem is they stopped making the vr-4 after they discontinued the 8G in japan... there never was, and never will be a 9g vr-4... the whole world will ridicule you because they know it doesn't exist. just trying to save u the embarrassment.

reelax..thanks brother for a explanation..but they don't need to get angry at me for saying about 8g vr-4..what i got to do with that anger management..

Bro if it make you happy get it.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Sorry man if you took this the wrong way. I and a hundreds of others may disagree with it but good luck to you if you're planning on adding it on....