The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: getting a reading on these wheels

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    My only reason for wanting the a set of oem wheels is that they are considerably cheaper and in this case available with tires, not too far from my house. The advice was to not buy the other set of oem wheels that i was considering from an eclipse. The ones im know looking at are these

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/pts/2037665963.html

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodriguez View Post
    My only reason for wanting the a set of oem wheels is that they are considerably cheaper and in this case available with tires, not too far from my house. The advice was to not buy the other set of oem wheels that i was considering from an eclipse. The ones im know looking at are these

I'm going to tell you a secret.

Modifying cars is expensive. If you can't afford to do it right, don't bother at all.

If you were getting the Eclipse wheels because you think they look great and you really want them, GREAT. If you're getting them just to be cheap....Don't bother. Leave your car stock until you can actually afford to mod it.

damn i've been looking for these.
    sucks that i live in orlando tho :/
    lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    thanks ill check them out, but hey IVORY, I see in your garage your car had those oem mitsubishi wheels are they any good? cause i found those with tires for 350 as well and theyre a lot closer.
    Yeah I just sold them actually to a member on here locally. They were cool but I had for a while and was ready for a change. IMO I would get the Enkei's from youngfab59. They look better.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

indeed they do, ill have to weigh my options

just spoke to youngfab59, definatly gonna go with his wheels. saw how they look on his g. Thanks for the advice guys.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    just spoke to youngfab59, definatly gonna go with his wheels. saw how they look on his g. Thanks for the advice guys.
    Good to hear, glad you found what you were lookn for :)
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12