The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can't post in "for sale",need coil pack

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Can't post in "for sale",need coil pack

My gf's 8G I4 needs the middle coil pack and we cant afford new(7 kids).Anyone have one or two lying around?Where are the cheapest new ones?

There is a reason you cant post in the for sale section you are new to the forum, you need at least 50 posts and need to be a member for at least a month I believe.

Some members may be able to point you in the right direction of cheap coil packs though. Good luck

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    i got them brand new and i know how much they really costs but if you interested and serious hit me wit a PM and maybe i can do something for ya

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

On a hunch,I pulled #3 plug(which i replaced 3 weeks ago),the insulator is broken and has fallen down,covering the gap between the center electrode and the ground.$8.50 a plug should have been enough to get some quality.Thanks for all the help,glad it's gonna be free.

I picked up a coil for my wife's car for about $30, new. It was a no-name made in China coil but it works. If you have more time than money, you can find lots of parts like that for about 1/2 retail price online if you really do some digging on Froogle.com