The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The trunk????

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    JoshMan95

The trunk????

Yes i am a new member and have a 95 galant s I am not as big a fan of the 95 as i am the 97 i was wondering can you swap out trunk lids with out any fabrications. i want the 97 tailights and think that changing trunk lids is the easiest way to get that. Also will a 97 front bumper for without very much trouble? thanks

Livn2sk8
    As for the trunk.....compatible.....as for the front end...I have no idea........

front is compatible too u will need a t bar though from a 98, maybe some other stuff...not too much...though...need a bumper of course
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Livn2sk8
    what's the difference between a 95, and a 97 galant's front end? can we post two pics to show me? I've never paid attention before

Just look through pictures of them. The "T" bar in the front is the only difference along with grills.

I want somebody with a 94-96 to get the Japanese tail lights, so far nobody has them yet and it would look stellar. If gives you the 97/98 look but with the rx7 look the 94-96 already has.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse
    Just look through pictures of them. The "T" bar in the front is the only difference along with grills.

I want somebody with a 94-96 to get the Japanese tail lights, so far nobody has them yet and it would look stellar. If gives you the 97/98 look but with the rx7 look the 94-96 already has.
    Arent the JDM tails exactly the same but wiht the white pice at the bottom not in the middle?
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

They are red on top and clear on bottom, they are basically 94-96 shaped tails that resemble the 97/98.

The look far better then the us spec in my opinion.

They also have a spray on tint that comes in different colors, you could put all red on there.

SkunK
    Does anyone have a pic of those JDM tail-lights? I might be interested. Although I like the look of mine already, I might be convinced after I see these JDM ones.

the_kage
    Yes.. i want to see some Japaneese or Euro lights... I cant find any on the net *may not know where to look*... and my shop in town is big gay... Bunch of civic drivin bastards. THis is off subject... but.. Man Galants rock. So sweet lookin... and its not this Civic crap. We gotta hunt and scrounge.. see what works when pulled from here... Civics.. everybody carries stuff for civics... bolt it on and go.. i know it sounds easy and good... but its just like everyone else. Might as well get 2fast2furious brand floor mats as drive a damn civic. I want to get a civic... a POS civic.. and primer the damn thing.. and take off the bumpers and just drive it like that. Everywhere around town... looking like a pile of crap.

Ehh civics.. dont get me started.