The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New to forum from Ohio

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

New to forum from Ohio

Hey all,
    My name is Ryan and I just found the forum and decided to join. My very first car was a 94 5spd Galant GS. I loved the thing to death and to immaculate care of it right up until an old lady rammed me at full speed completely destroying it. About a year later I found a 91 Galant VR4 and tried to make it work but it was in too bad of shape and I couldn't afford it so my friend who had some "mommy and daddy" money bought it instead. We had a blast in that car while I made due with a civic. About a year later the VR4 blew up from an oil line breaking and the engine starving and my civic was stolen. Now I have a 92 Eclipse GSX 6/4 that is in the process of being built and I own another civic DD car. I'd really like to find another 94 5 spd GS to have as my DD so I can get out of the civic. I've looked just about every where and they aren't around. I'm hoping I can help around the forum and maybe with luck find someone who is wanting out of their GS and wants it to go to a good home. Thanks for reading this, i look forward to posting.

Ryan

Welcome to TGC|
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Welcome to TGC! Any pics of the GSX or previous pics of the galants?

Plenty of galants in my area that people are parting with. Where are you from?

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Welcome he's from Ohio.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

keep lookin youll find one!
    try craigslist

Hey all thanks for the replies. Problem is the only this harder than finding a GS is finding on in 5 Spd and I won't buy an automatic. I've been looking at craigslist everyday and nothing even close. I'm not giving up though. I'll get some pics up asap. I went to Wyoming to get my DSM, it's a 6bolt 4bolt and I ran 13.7 at 100 before she got garaged for the build. I'm on the Buschur racing forum as well so I put out some feelers on that board as well. If I could get the dark green like my old GS I'd be so happy but I'm not gonna be too picky on color as long as it's a 5 spd GS and it's not an absolute heap.

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    welcome

Welcome to TGC!

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2kG View Post
    Welcome he's from Ohio.
    The reason I asked was to help him search a bit. I was going for: where in ohio.

Anyway, if you download firefox and go to crazedlist.org
    You can search many locations at the same time. I bet you'll find what you're looking for then. Good luck.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

I live around Akron in Northeast Ohio if that helps with anyone knowing of a somewhat local seller. I work for Toyota so the long distance drives to pic cars up isn't a option anymore really.

Well get that 7g back lol :-) an welcome an blow that slow civic up.. Lol have fb?

Welcome to TGC!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

welcome
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

I put some pictures up, all 3 are about a year and a half old I'll try to get the newer ones off on my blackberry. No luck on finding one yet I've searched craigslist everyday.

Sent a request. Hellz yeah Atlanta Georgia, I might be moving there in a year or so.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    yo!!!

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    WelCome 2 TGC!!
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT