The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can someone tell me where.....

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    FLIPDVS

Can someone tell me where.....

Can someone tell me where the relay is for the dash, radio and ac controls are.. I don't have a service book for the car . So if someone has it or who knows where it is please help. Maybe even give a website to find this relay.. Thanks

Darrel

inside the car.. in a Driver side fuse compartment.

i think i am pretty sure.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Dre
    Try these links to display the relay locations. (NOTE: These are temporary 28 day links, as I presently do not have my own space for pics). Your owner's manual will display your fuse locations.

You are not the only one who has recently asked for something like this. There used to be an online link to the service manual at the old TGC site, but it appears to be no longer available.

<span style='color:blue'>
    http://community.webshots.com/scripts/auct...=26229777&pos=0

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/auct...=26229777&pos=1

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/auct...=26229777&pos=2
    </span>

Since I believe that some people have an unpublished copy ($20 + shipping from Marcus at Resource CD last year, but not sure if available for Galant 8G anymore) of the service manual (about 133 MB), I am surprised that no one has hardly responded to any of these requests for even a page or two, especially with all of the expertise (not me), on this board.

Hope these work (copy them if you can because time is counting down --28 days).
    Also, someone please correct me if I am wrong with anything here. 8)

Some of the various posts in addition to this one that I've recently noticed about the service manual, or a page from it:

jammer123--whole manual
    mastercall--relay
    minjinkim--whole manual

The Service Manual is huge and there were some issues with people being able to download it. So perhaps that's why it was removed. I offered the CD to anyone that wanted one for $10 plus shipping and had several people buy one. As a matter of fact, that's how the manual got up on the site to start with. I FTP'd it to BGR and he put it up. So if anyone wanted the manual, there was plenty of opportunity to get one.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Dre
    Yeah! I suppose that I was one of the lucky ones, if you will, to get a copy on CD.
    Thanks FishBoy55.

FLIPDVS
    thanks alot guys but i found the problem. dre those are some good pics of the relays thou. I had a wire that was sired and exposed but luckly i found it and corrected it. thanks alot once again.

Darrel