The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: where to paint my galant

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    hel

where to paint my galant

In the next few days, I will be purchasing a 2002 Galant LS. I'm getting it for a fantastic price, but I'm not too excited about the factory color: beige.

I'm thinking about getting it painted. The color I'm really fond of is the metallic charcoal grey that you see on many Lexus IS300's.

Here's my question: I live in the Sacramento area, but I don't know of any good, reliable paint shops. If you live in the same area and know of a good place, let me know.

Thanks.

Why paint it ? See if the dealership can get you a grey one and save that money......just my $.02

Yeah.. tell them what color you want.. they will coordinate with othere dealers to get you what you want..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

Senior TGC Member
    Aye I think that's the best way to go. I know for a fact that in Houston anyway Sterling McCall dealerships are willing to do anything for you...as long as you have the money, they usually don't refuse the service.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Censee
    yea man why would u pay for a color that comes stock for ure car??

akiraflux
    hrm...i personally think the beige is pimp...and i still wish mine was NOT silver (not a big dealership)

hel
    Sorry, should have mentioned I'm buying it from a private dealer, not a dealership. So the beige is what I get. :-)

The reason I want to change is that my previous car was the same color and, frankly, I'm a bit tired of it.

HEHE...another from Sac...I know of a shop that does a really good job...I'll PM later with the name and location