The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: bye bye gallant

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

Icon14 bye bye gallant

Proubly wrong section but as of sat no more galant now
    Proud owner of a 2011 impezza g was fun but missed a 5speed ill stil be around tho

Well,I got the G fever and I practically Love my car.What went wrong with it ?

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NAZTY g View Post
    Proubly wrong section but as of sat no more galant now
    Proud owner of a 2011 impezza g was fun but missed a 5speed ill stil be around tho
    It's spelled Galant. Probably not proubly, comma after Impreza, not impezza, I'll, capital I will or I apostrophe ll, it's still not stil and last, it's though not tho.

Since we communicate through typing, just like in person, when you talk to somebody, it says a lot about them about how they communicate. When you write like this, it tells me that you are not very educated, is that true? Also if you don't have spell check available, then it just says that you suck at grammar and spelling but if you have a spell check and don't use it, then you're an idiot. That's all. Nice upgrade.
    Last edited by RAZ_76; 12-13-2010 at 12:48 AM

haha Raz.

Any pics of the Impreza?

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

No pics yet sorry typing on a cell phone thanks for lesson tho ill get pics up later

Quote Originally Posted by NAZTY g View Post
    No pics yet sorry typing on a cell phone thanks for lesson tho ill get pics up later
    No problem, I take paypal, $29.95 per lesson.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    No problem, I take paypal, $29.95 per lesson.
    Classic

Quote Originally Posted by raz_76 View Post
    no problem, i take paypal, $29.95 per lesson.
    lmfao

^x2 lol

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    The world consists of 2 sexes... grow a sack and unless your actually cheating, tell her to shut the fuck up

^x3 rofl.

comMa actually.

^^x4 rofl, lmao
    -Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    It's spelled Galant. Probably not proubly, comma after Impreza, not impezza, I'll, capital I will or I apostrophe ll, it's still not stil and last, it's though not tho.

Since we communicate through typing, just like in person, when you talk to somebody, it says a lot about them about how they communicate. When you write like this, it tells me that you are not very educated, is that true? Also if you don't have spell check available, then it just says that you suck at grammar and spelling but if you have a spell check and don't use it, then you're an idiot. That's all. Nice upgrade.
    What a dick lol.

Who died and made you president of world wide grammar?

Omg lol.

Post pics

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Quote Originally Posted by es_fact View Post
    Nobody died, just kind of the way the world works, you have educated people and then you have morons. Guess which side you're on?
    Last edited by RAZ_76; 12-13-2010 at 08:36 AM

Quote Originally Posted by es_fact View Post
    What a dick lol.

First, let me say I know my writing has room for improvement. That said, there have been so many times I've wanted to go off on people about their writing on forums. You know raz is right. I just assume bad writers are ignorant, young punks with no respect for anyone. I know there are exceptions, my buddy Rick is just a terrible writer, but that is my instant gut reaction when I see really bad writing. Employers often react the same way.

People say they know when to write well and when it doesn't matter. It always matters. People don't realize it but every time they write it is an opportunity to practice and improve or to reinforce bad habits. It is just like sports or almost anything else in life. Bad habits are easy to form and hard to get rid of. Just yesterday I got a rough draft of a project report from a classmate. The writing was terrible. Bad grammar, poor sentence structure and punctuation errors. Finding those mistakes and correcting them takes practice. My classmate will have a hard time passing her classes and getting a good job if she doesn't improve her writing skills. She needs to take every opportunity she gets to practice and improve. Anyone who wants to go farther in their career than a bottom-of-the-totem-pole, blue-collar worker should too.

Also, the people who write LOL after every sentence drive me nuts. Just a pet peeve but are they really laughing out loud at everything they say?
    - Nick, 94 Galant ES - 4G64 DOHC Turbo AWD, E3-16G & Manifold, 780cc inj, fmic, DS-MAP Speed Density

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge..." - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsh View Post
    First, let me say I know my writing has room for improvement. That said, there have been so many times I've wanted to go off on people about their writing on forums. You know raz is right. I just assume bad writers are ignorant, young punks with no respect for anyone. I know there are exceptions, my buddy Rick is just a terrible writer, but that is my instant gut reaction when I see really bad writing. Employers often react the same way.

People say they know when to write well and when it doesn't matter. It always matters. People don't realize it but every time they write it is an opportunity to practice and improve or to reinforce bad habits. It is just like sports or almost anything else in life. Bad habits are easy to form and hard to get rid of. Just yesterday I got a rough draft of a project report from a classmate. The writing was terrible. Bad grammar, poor sentence structure and punctuation errors. Finding those mistakes and correcting them takes practice. My classmate will have a hard time passing her classes and getting a good job if she doesn't improve her writing skills. She needs to take every opportunity she gets to practice and improve. Anyone who wants to go farther in their career than a bottom-of-the-totem-pole, blue-collar worker should too.

Also, the people who write LOL after every sentence drive me nuts. Just a pet peeve but are they really laughing out loud at everything they say?
    I agree 110%. Also, your writing is fine, I can understand what you're saying. I know that this is a forum and nothing here is being graded but still. Do you not want people to understand you? Do you not care that you come across as a moron? Maybe you don't care but I do. The really sad part is that most of these people are born here, this is the language their language. For me, English is my second language. People in this country take way too many things for granted, specially the new generation. I blame the parents and I blame technology for this.

Well, here is my new Subaru we got our first snow storm few days ago,love it probably the best car i ever owned..its not a wrx but just as fun and it does have a man pedal :)