The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HID lighting link at bottom

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

HID lighting link at bottom

As we all know, the headlights for the 8g galants are rather dim in stock form. So people usually go with HID kits. from reading and general discussion the idea is to go with 35W H4 HID kid with the color light of your choosing. Also there are tons of places to get these lights but I have found out two things.
    1. If you want good ones just go to philipsxenon.com and get a good set with a warranty. but they will run you about 269. but that's kind of worth it for warranty and philips manufacturing.

2. I did a post about autospeed.com which is Australian web newspaper type site that teaches tons of cool things about cars and projects for cars that are cheap. ANYWAY, the stuff you can buy from them are usually kits made by enthusiasts and extensively tested items, they don't look pretty but work great like a digital fuel adjuster kit, wide band O2 sensors, and battery gauges the places you can buy stuff from from there are usually. silicon chip.com, autospeed shop, and jaycar.com. Well, long story short. while I was looking through jaycar I stumbled onto this, and from their reputation I have no hesitation in buying from these guys. they sell 35 W HID kits and parts so thought it might be worth letting everyone know. Australian car market is huge and very good so I have no doubt these are good products good luck.

HID components, you can look up the h4 stuff

Also, checkout on jaycar.com under car accessories heading, and also check out the kits and modules section with automotive subsection. fuel adjuster kits, ignition kits,

afr kits and other things

car accessories lighting. $70.00 HID kits.