The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: install question

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    hush

install question

i just got a hard wired hands-free kit for my car . please let me know an easy way to run the wires from the intirior cabin to the battery. thanks

im guessing ur mounting the hands free in the center console area. jsut run the wires to the back if the accessory jack and tap for power there

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

hush
    Please explain further, I would prefer it it to be in the engine well instead. thank you.

I agree with Pinoy..

Why do you prefer it in the engine compatment?
    Like he said just tap into something fused and switched with accessory.. like the lighter socket..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

this is how u hard wire it to the back of the acessory outlet. ur hands free kit has a positive and negative lead. the back of the accesory plug has positive and negative. just match them and just splice the wires into that.

i mean i believe its gonna be overkill to run a wire all the way to the battery for some small thing like a hands free kit unless u already have stuff already tapped into the interior for other things. i mean if u run power to the battery, u got to run wire all around the car, get it through the firewall, get it to the battery. then u got to add a fuse. too much work. just tap the power from like the fuse box or the acessory jack and u should be str8

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.