The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need feedback on these rims(Updated again) thnks to wheelmax

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    xSILENTx

Need feedback on these rims(Updated again) thnks to wheelmax

I was thinking of getting these ADR rims for my 98 gold/tan galant .Let me know what you think .I like em i was just curious what everyone else thinks.The 17x7's are only $700.

o0 XeRO G 0o
    i was looking for rims like that, then i decided to get 18" konig verdicts. i think those will look good, but i think 18's would look better... 17's look tiny to me..

ahhh wheelmax. i'd check to see if those are real b4 ordering. wheelmax has this thing about selling fake rims.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Those rims are very nice, would look great on your G.
    Mitsupiet.

xSILENTx
    Forget those rims anyway i called to order em and there out of stock so now what do you think of these.

SkunK
    I like these MUCH better than the other ones. I'm not a big fan of the "million spoke" wheels.

yo man check your pms I sent you something if you still want the 1st set
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

xSILENTx
    i think i'm gonna stick with the g-racing rims. They come in silver. white .and black but i think the silver would look better.
    And just to be sure the galants are 4x114.3 right?

I'm with Skunk, I don't really like multiple spokes. No more than five for me, hehe. But that's just me.. you have to buy wheels that YOU like. If when you park your car at the mall or something and find that as you walk away every 10 or 15 feet you keep looking over your shoulder and smiling to see your car sitting there, you'll know you've made the right choice on your wheels

xSILENTx
    Doesnt matter anyway there not is stock either. So i'm done with wheel max. I"m ordering these RS limited's from whalentire.com. I've seen these on some cars and they look good.