The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: KYB AGX on Club 3G for $325 SHIPPED

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
    tim888tim

KYB AGX on Club 3G for $325 SHIPPED

Club 3G has an indefinite sale going on for the KYB AGX struts that are common on the Eclipse and the 8G.

Click for Thread

Looks like it is time for me to finally get those struts that I've been hold off on.

Ada
    Awesome deal.

Now my question is, what set do I order if I have a 1999 Galant ES. She said they don't make KYB AGX's for the 99's.

tim888tim
    The 2k+(3G) eclipse struts are the same as the 8G struts.

Check this post

Ada
    Nice thanks.

leadfoot
    how can i get mine?

tim888tim
    I have sent an email to the main contact (Jessica) to find out if TGC can piggyback onto this sale. I will post the results.

leadfoot
    thanks ill be waiting

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Kool beans dude.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Ada
    All i did was register on the eclipse forum and then emailed Jessica inquiring what I needed to do to get the KYB's set for $325. She replied with:

You can call me at 800.246.4567 or use Paypal - our ID is [email protected].

Thanks!
    Jessica

GalantSS
    Just email Jessica b/c I was in the first GB they had back in June and she was going to do a GB here but she decided not to. It's a very reliable company I would defintly do business with them again. If you need struts and shocks you better jump on this deal b/c you won't see prices like this again.

leadfoot
    when does the buy finish?

tim888tim
    Currently there is not a cutoff date. However, that can change at any time.

hmm... i should probably get in on this since I just got my new ground control coilovers... better calculate my funds. there goes another paycheck, lol

Ada
    I called her today and ordered them for my 8g. I told her I had a 3g Eclipse (2000) and she went ahead and sent the paperwork and wont process til Monday. But she said I would get them around Thursday or Friday. She was real nice. 8)

Supernova
    Man, this is the cheapest i've seen them for. I just wish I had the FREAKIN CASH TO BUY THEM!!! :evil: :x :mg: :ironchief2:

CT_GalantV6
    hey, I just recieved mine today(7-31-03). I called them on Tue. 7-29-03, its the real deal. $325 to your house.

Ada
    Got them 4 days after I ordered them and then installed them the next day. These things are fucking great. They are a huge improvement as far as taking bumps in the road compared to stock. I personally think they are worth every penny. I'll have some detailed pics later once I wash my car again. Been having some half-rain here in Vegas and my car is filthy.