The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8g Invader Style Hood...

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    Potr

8g Invader Style Hood...

Would you like it made if i can get a good price?

escoson
    2nd pic is evo hood or is it?

Potr
    sorry those were the two pics i found of the hood... the invader would have a ridge close to that of the evo...

this is a little off topic.....

I honestly don't think that this GB is gonna go through....
    You're trying to run too many GB at once, and your GBs aren't cheap...
    take this hood for instance....The members that wanted somekind of hood, already got them....the rest will complain about price and etc...well you know the rest...I know it's hard work to run these, and the talk back and forth with the manufacturer and

This is my advice to you, slow down...you got to give the members time to save some dough before runing 5 or 6 expensive GB at once....

If this GB should go through more power to you

That hood on the left is already made.
    Love,
    Matt

gost2002es
    I agree with dragon plus i like the evo style hood more,

TGC Regular
    Personally, I've been waiting on someone to try to get a good fitting USDM "Invader" or "Monster" style hood made, simply cause i'd like some choices for the 8G instead of all of us on this site how are trying to be "custom" having to order the same items. After all then when well all goto the same shows...we'll all look about the same. Then the actual most custom 8G at the show will appear to be the stock one...lol. Also the current Evo hood looks a bit to aggressive for the look I'm going for. So if your able to get something like an Invader or Monster produced, I'm in for a good price.

Potr
    im sorry for the misunderstanding im not trying to start tons of GB's right now im concentrating on the fenders... everything else is just back ground stuff looking for interests in things for future reference... im sorry if anyone took this or any of my other posts as the start to GB's... there not...

if you can get it at a decent price I'm Game
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Potr
    Does anyone like this? Its the Xtreme GT style hood for the 99 and on eclipse...

it wouldnt look that exact the area between the two vents would be closer and the little depression between would be non existant...

sj420
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Potr)</div><div class='quotemain'>Its the Xtreme GT style hood for the 99 and on eclipse...</div>

no let's leave that one alone... please.

Potr
    you mean leave it alone like dont alter or leave alone like what are you thinking proposing that...

sj420
    sorry i should have clarified. let's not make it at all. i'm sure a couple people will object, but imo i think that belongs on a trans-am or something.

eracings

Re: 8g Invader Style Hood...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Potr)</div><div class='quotemain'>Would you like it made if i can get a good price?

</div>

We have this hood.
    It's not posted on website when you are at http://www.eracings.com but they are available. Please call in to order one. Made of Fiberglass and price is only $325 for this club.

Potr
    could we get it carbon fiber? and is it USDM spec i personally dont want any JDM on my car...