The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: srt4 seats in the g

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

srt4 seats in the g

I just picked up srt4 seats for a good deal. I see i can make them fit with a little work. Any one tried this yet? The seats feel great and close to evo recaros. They are supposedly the sam seats in the viper minus the harness hole.
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

where are the pics? sounds good
    De que estamos hablando?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

close to the weight of the stock ones i think but i havent weighed them
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Those definitely look pretty nice, but my seats are leather. I don't know if I'll ever switch to these kinds of seats.

Pretty cool, for sure.
    '03 Sterling Silver GTZ

if it was all leather... id be all down,,, but they stick look good

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

ima cloth fan im low maintenance haha im about to weld the bracket ill post up if i am successful.

I thought about this when I had my first G and my boy had his SRT. Definetly wanna see what they look like in the G.

Not bad, they definitely look more supportive. Now I wonder what they'd look like in all leather and with the harness openings :)

I got the drivers side in feels great

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Silver_8G
    pics and are these direct bolt in?

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_8G View Post
    pics and are these direct bolt in?
    In the previous posts he said he was going to weld the brackets so they can't be bolt on

4g64T 5spd