The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Got 20's?.... I do, 1st and only w/ no mods or bodywork

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromeGalant
    35 series on a truck? You just turned it into a car.... I like being able to run over curbs and shit in my wifes Montero..
    haha, i love that. traffic's shitty? need to make a u-turn? POP THE CURB.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

my truck is 4wheel drive
    Not any more....lol

Get Air bags..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

balln8g
    TIGHT!!!!!......for some reason, those rims look smaller than the 20's that were on that Maroon Galant........

How's your turning radius??????????????

i have no problem what so ever turning. its just like me having the 19's and my truck is still 4 wheel drive just becasue i put wheels on it doesn't mean i don't have a 4wheel drive anymore, i still have the stock 20's for the winter.
    its not how low you are, its how low can you get. check out my cars at www.cardomain.com/id/lx4life

Yeah, that's very nice. The reason they fit is because they are only 7.5" wide. If they were wider, they wouldn't have fit. I never knew 20's came in such a small width.

Black Magic
    so if you have 20's wiht 35 series tires would 19's fit with 40 sereis tires?
    hmmmmmmm

balln8g
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Magic
    so if you have 20's wiht 35 series tires would 19's fit with 40 sereis tires?
    hmmmmmmm
    It should depending on width and offset of the rims.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Damn.... :shock:
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

tight, homie
    Semper Fi'

Black Magic
    so if the wheels come out to be bigger than stock would that be a problem.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Black Magic)</div><div class='quotemain'>so if the wheels come out to be bigger than stock would that be a problem.</div>

If you mean wheel size, than bigger is not bad, just the bigger you go, the more careful you have to be with wheel/tire combos and offset/width combos.

If you mean overall rolling diameter though, if that's bigger than stock, than your speedo is going to be off. You will be going faster than your speedo is telling you. That can be bad, unless you know how much it's off by and can adjust accordingly. I guess you could get it re-calibrated, but that's a pain in the ass. Anyway, hope that helps. :thumbsup:
    -Clay

2000 Kalapana Black ES V6

White 18 Katana Concept 10's.
    B&W all the way!

generation
    I seen quite a few people rolling on dubs, but for some apparent reason yours look damn hot. But to those who are looking for that all face chrome, I think this is the website where i got mine at. These cats are out of kentucky (we do big thangs in the south, we keep it in the south)

www.truckxpressions.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12