The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What do you think of my plans for the Back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Quote Originally Posted by qcustoms View Post
    very nice bud very nice but if im correct how are you going to feed the rhs muffler? under or over rear axle? not that theyr axled in jdm but just curious.
    very clean tho man
    i have dual muffler (although my tips come back to the center where he intends to put his license plate). my exhaust runs normal from the main cat to the rear axle then splits before the rear axle with one pipe going the stock direction and the other hugging the front of the spare tire well crossing over to the other side of the car. the best option is to go over the rear cross member to keep as much clearance as possible; going under makes the pipes too low and is just begging for them to perforate. the lowest part of my piping is still higher than the lowest part of the rear cross member by doing the piping this way.

here's a pic of my piping to show what i'm talking about:

That dual exhaust setup is very sharp looking, and I noted it while searching the forum.
    I was not able to discern from photos, but it looks like you take very good care of the car.

I have not yet heard back from the retailer regarding my inquiry on his policy and shipment, and it has been a number of days. I will wait till Friday, and send another.

Having worked on several project builds in the past, I know how fast things can add up when spending. Being a perfectionist cost me dearly on a build where I just had to have everything spot on, down to factory bolts and nuts. It is for this reason that I am doing much more planning and taking things slow to save on costs and improve end quality.

When I can get a hold of these lights, I will do my best to take pictures and document what I find so that the information might be used by someone at a later date.

I cannot seem to get in touch with the seller of the lights... I will try again soon, but it is strange to me. I'm not sure I would do business with someone I cannot contact.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12