The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Redoing The Armrest?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Black Magic

Redoing The Armrest?

has anyone changed the color of thier armrest? either by painting it or wrapping it in vinyl? if so post what you used and how it came out. even if you tried and it didnt work please post so i know what not to use.

TWISTED II
    i just used some vinyl, and some 3M adheasive. think i used a few staples just to be safe. i don't have any pics of the armrest...hmph, i looked, but in all the pics, its coverd by a door or something.

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    i used vynil dye in black but its to shiny for me. it does look good though. its going strong right now with minor paint comming off due to the seat belt.

Black Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by domielover
    i used vynil dye in black but its to shiny for me. it does look good though. its going strong right now with minor paint comming off due to the seat belt.
    do you have any pics?

I painted mine i didn't like it because it wouldn't dry and became sticky to the touch. must have used to much paint but i plan on fiberglassing it. or replacing it all together.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    I painted mine i didn't like it because it wouldn't dry and became sticky to the touch. must have used to much paint but i plan on fiberglassing it. or replacing it all together.
    Once you finish building your motor, you should replace it with Panic Handles :laughing:
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.