Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Opinions?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 34 of 34
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Um dumb ? but what bumper is that??? I'd say #3

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    it's a Cyber Bumper with some modifications

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    I voted Idea 2, looks best all the way around. Leave the grille as it is (white), & paint the roof black. If you're gonna paint the trunk I would stop the paint at the top of the trunk (where the spoiler mounts). It looks ugly to me when the whole trunk is painted down to the bottom.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    i love idea 1, just my vote

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    looks 100x better. i say you dont go with JDM heads unless your planning on getting a bumper eventually. the gaps will get on your nerves and wont look flush
    Thanks, I agree.
    Alrighty. I might get a new bumper eventually but not anytime soon.

Is there going to be another meet anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    Definitely not JDM heads. You will need to cut your radiator support and mod your radiator a little. If you did a JDM conversion (body) then yes, but this is a body kit made to fit your current setup.
    I think #2 looks good anyway. Check out Galant1983, he has the Halo's you have pictured and it looks awesome.
    Alrighty. Well it's a possibility sometime in the future. I'm just trying to make do with what I have right now. Thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by qcustoms View Post
    what lights were used in the fog covers?
    Which ones are you talking about? The ones in the original or the ones I used for my ideas?

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    there's a JDM Spec Cyber bumper if your planning to keep the same look. on another note right now there's no meets planned now. PM me your number and I'll keep you updated

never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    it's a Cyber Bumper with some modifications
    I think that bumper looks bad ass lol

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

I voted Idea 2, looks best all the way around. Leave the grille as it is (white), & paint the roof black. If you're gonna paint the trunk I would stop the paint at the top of the trunk (where the spoiler mounts). It looks ugly to me when the whole trunk is painted down to the bottom.
    Alright. I was actually planning on getting it painted sometime this week. As far as the trunk I was thinking something along the lines of Cali's leaving the "galant" above the plate white. Minus the carbon fiber look though. You think that would be too much?

I was thinking before that projector lights in general were "ricey" but im actually interested in getting them now for my 8g... I voted #2
    Evo 8 Head, BC 288/288 BC Springs & Retainers, Weisco Pistons and Eagle Rods 2.4 (Comperssion 9.5:1) ARP Headstuds and Mainstuds, Cosmetic Headgasket, New Clevite Bearings all around, Evo 8 Oil Pump, English Racing water pump, Gates Racing Timing belt, Findanza Adjustable cams, 2 255 walboro pumps, RC 1000s, AEM Rail, and 5 Speed swapped, powered by a 6262 T3 w/ .82 A/R.. WILL MY TRANNY HOLD THIS? Lets wait and see :)

I voted one thinking the "original" was idea one lol idea 2 would be my real vote

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGTZ View Post
    Alright. I was actually planning on getting it painted sometime this week. As far as the trunk I was thinking something along the lines of Cali's leaving the "galant" above the plate white. Minus the carbon fiber look though. You think that would be too much?
    IMO its too much, his was more justified since it was all CF. At the end of the day its up to you. Photoshop both ways and see what you like more...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Laidback8g View Post
    I was thinking before that projector lights in general were "ricey" but im actually interested in getting them now for my 8g... I voted #2
    Yeah, I use to think the same thing lol. In the end, it really just depends on the look you're going for. Thanks for the opinion.

IMO its too much, his was more justified since it was all CF. At the end of the day its up to you. Photoshop both ways and see what you like more..
    Now that I think about it, it kinda is. I'm just going to end up painting the "galant" area black instead. Thanks for the input.

there's a JDM Spec Cyber bumper if your planning to keep the same look. on another note right now there's no meets planned now. PM me your number and I'll keep you updated
    Could you send a link of it?
    Ah, alrighty. I'm dying to get out of Bakersfield again and see some real cars lol. There's nothing but riced out honda meets here EVERY weekend.
    I sent it and thanks.

I would go with idea #2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12