The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Guy VA

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    cherrod8

New Guy VA

Hello all.

I'm a new guy from VA, I was referred to this site by a guy from vadriven when I asked him about his 4G63t swapped 7th gen galant. I dont own a galant but I have been through a couple DSM's and currently own a 98 GST with 74k miles but I'm trying to sell/trade it to buy a 91 GVR4.

Welcome to TGC!

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    Welcome!

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

cherrod8
    Thanks

Here is some pics of my current Mitsu, as you can see my sideskirt is gone...someone stole it.

Welcome to TGC|
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

welcome to TGC sorry to hear bout the Skirt

cherrod8
    Thanks, I am thinking about also getting an 8th gen. My buddy Victor had a flat black one with gst chrome wheels.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    no get a 7g, uses everything the gst does an can be 63 swapped and awd converted. and they look so sexy!!
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

cherrod8
    Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    no get a 7g, uses everything the gst does an can be 63 swapped and awd converted. and they look so sexy!!
    I know all about the swap now but I was thinking of getting one as a dd I like the 8G looks better but the 7G are nice too. Only Galant with a 4g63 that I want is a gvr4. Maybe down the road when I have the money I'll do a 7G swap car.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrod8 View Post
    I know all about the swap now but I was thinking of getting one as a dd I like the 8G looks better but the 7G are nice too. Only Galant with a 4g63 that I want is a gvr4. Maybe down the road when I have the money I'll do a 7G swap car.
    no no no, built 4g64 dohc with 2g eprom dsm link and a 30r made awd. or with a 16g and keep it front wheel drive( stock 5 speed has the same tranny as the gst) and the awd tranny and everything else bolts up. i dont know how u can say 8gs look better. maybe stock but not by much
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrod8 View Post
    8g > all (other galants, but not going beyond that, that issue is a can of worms lulz)

and GalantTuner, looks is a subjective thing, while you may love the lines of the 7g, there are some that prefer the 8g

no two people will feel the same way on appearance

Even two people who like the same things, they will like them for different reasons

welcome
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

cherrod8
    With you being a 7G whore i am not going to argue which is better because you'll hold your belief plus it really doesnt matter both are galants so....
    And 30r+dsmlink+supporting mods will be alot of $$$ for something I would use as a daily driver.

Thanks for the welcomes.