The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: This is the way I sit

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    utlize

This is the way I sit

What should I do next? I have a cold ait AEM intake. I going to put a cat back sytem on next week. Where should I go next? :oops:

Re: This is the way I sit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(utlize)</div><div class='quotemain'>What should I do next? I have a cold ait AEM intake. I going to put a cat back sytem on next week. Where should I go next? Â*:oops:</div>

How much money do you have for one? what do you want to be able to do for two and lastly how much money do you have??

i will say get headers *i think thats how u spell them bad boys*

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

utlize

money

I have enough money. I mean what do you suggest? Should I start with the fueal pump etc or the insides of the I4?

Experienced TGC Member

Re: money

Quote Originally Posted by utlize
    I have enough money. I mean what do you suggest? Should I start with the fueal pump etc or the insides of the I4?
    You should get Ripp Mods SDS, coil overs, 18" wheels, and a body kit. You still got enough money? If so send me some.

8ggalant

Re: money

what do u mean "enough money" ..... if i had "enough $" id buy a hybrid 4g64/63t motor with standalone engine/fuel management and do a 5 spd swap(7-10k total)....u gotta let us kno what yer goal is be4 we can give suggestions

utlize

MY goal

When I step on it I want to get up and go as fast as I can with this motor and then put a turbo on it sometime this year or the begining of 04. I want to work on the Engine first.The cosmetic stuff can wait.I have a kenwood stereo and focal speakers with 2 amps. Anyway I just did the interior in red.

8ggalant

Re: MY goal

When I step on it I want to get up and go as fast as I can with this motor and then put a turbo on it sometime this year or the begining of 04. I want to work on the Engine first.The cosmetic stuff can wait.I have a kenwood stereo and focal speakers with 2 amps. Anyway I just did the interior in red.
    well i have to say...if u plan on definately turbo'n the car...u can buy yer upkeep parts and yer fuel system and install them now....fuel pump and injectors....boost/vac gauge, a/f ratio gauge, egt (cant really install till u install yer turbo set up), adjustable fpr w/ gauge (this will probly help u the most along with yer cai and exhaust untill u turbo)...now as far as the turbo set up...that depends on how much u want...most of the 4cyl eclipse/ galant guys havent past the 350hp mark with out serious head work and a bigger cam...but with forged rods rings and pistons and a good turbo setup...u'll have a pretty quick g....remember this is my OPINION mixed with a few facts...hope i was of some assistance

Big brake upgrades. dual pistons at least & drum to disc brake conversion. + a lot of pads...
    Suspension upgrades!!!
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

escoson
    build the motor up

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by escoson
    build the motor up
    good suggestion.
    -Pedro

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    The head is the weakest link in our motor. Once you get pistons, rings, and rods and maybe even a balanced crankshaft, the bottom end of hte motor will be able to take alot of power/abuse. I wouldnt push the SOHC head any more than like 375-400HP even with an aftermarket cam. I was gonna turbo my motor with the SOHC head but instead in swapping over to an EVO8 DOHC head (difficult.....costly swap) and im gonna see what kinda numbers the motor will put out with some EVO turbo cams and a T4 turbo. Then you gotta get the power to the ground *sighs* if its not one thing, its always another !
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS