The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Phase 1 of Interior Change done

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 37 of 37
    Nice Job Frank! I guess the Evo seats are now different colors.. cuz mines are the blueish fabric not the gray one.. any ways.. thats the same setup I was looking for, the rear seats.. by the way how much did you pay to get the rear seats reupholstered to match the Recaros?? how did they get the mcolor material?? or did he rip it out of the evo rear seats.. and do it that way..

also i noticed that your fronts.. didn't they come with the Evo seat buckles? or that clicker thing cuz I know mine did.. or who ever you bought them from didn't supply it for you.. cuz I know the seatbelts in the Evo works with the Galant as well..
    <a href='http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=22659223' target='_blank'>http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=22659223</a>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stylin_G)</div><div class='quotemain'>Nice Job Frank! I guess the Evo seats are now different colors.. cuz mines are the blueish fabric not the gray one.. any ways.. thats the same setup I was looking for, the rear seats.. by the way how much did you pay to get the rear seats reupholstered to match the Recaros?? how did they get the mcolor material?? or did he rip it out of the evo rear seats.. and do it that way.. Â*

also i noticed that your fronts.. didn't they come with the Evo seat buckles? or that clicker thing cuz I know mine did.. or who ever you bought them from didn't supply it for you.. cuz I know the seatbelts in the Evo works with the Galant as well..</div>

The suede on the Evo seats were kept. Only the inserts were replaced. Everything was 1500, evo inserts, panels, armrest and rear seats. The upholsterer copied the evo seats for the rear design. All his work. I do have the evo seat buckles but my galant seatbelts were too big for the buckle. I'm replacing them with the eclipse ones.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    hmm i thought ur car was blue for some reason.. looks good tho, lookin forward to seein the wood grain gone

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    I like I like.................oh the ideas 8)

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

Plain Awesome!
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Frank................. That is freakin HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]

did phase 2 ever get completed? G.J.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i am currently selling the interior... i traded cars with frank about 6 years ago and parted the car out at the beginning of this year.

i did finish the interior though ;)

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal1 View Post
    i am currently selling the interior... i traded cars with frank about 6 years ago and parted the car out at the beginning of this year.

i did finish the interior though ;)
    Curious to know what car you traded with him?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

to make a long story short, i traded my old g which he then sold since he needed money at the time. i was getting ready to paint it when he decided to sell his car, mine was 5 spd vrg front jdm sides and rear, headers exhaust etc i also had a katzkins 2 tone interior at the time. and a lot of other mods... we reached an agreement and traded cars with some cash on my end which would have been going to paint anyway.

Wow this thread makes me feel old...
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal1 View Post
    to make a long story short, i traded my old g which he then sold since he needed money at the time. i was getting ready to paint it when he decided to sell his car, mine was 5 spd vrg front jdm sides and rear, headers exhaust etc i also had a katzkins 2 tone interior at the time. and a lot of other mods... we reached an agreement and traded cars with some cash on my end which would have been going to paint anyway.
    Oh ok, yeah I didnt know since I didnt join until '07. I remember him posting still though when I was here...

Quote Originally Posted by GOOSEY2099 View Post
    Lol! Dont feel bad, were all getting older not younger anyway...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

x2

Those Recaro seats are PIMP. Lol!!! Nice interior though.

I'M THREE DIAMOND CERTIFIED

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    Me too........lol
    I remember when your car was black

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

Quote Originally Posted by njjfudge View Post
    Me too........lol
    I remember when your car was black
    LOL! aint that the troof!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Haha I remember before FrankMB was a member here Hahaha...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12