The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RPW header w/turbo?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    brandon

RPW header w/turbo?

Is there any reason why I wouldn't want to buy the RPW header and then turbo the 4G64?

Can you bolt up a 1G or 2G manifold to it?? Could an exhaust shop custom build something?

Thanks!

If you turbo your car you will [most likely] use the header/exhaust manifold from a 2g eclipse. Turbo goes on the end of the manifold. If you used the RPW's your turbo would be under the car....they won't work.
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

TGC Regular
    turbo exhaust manifolds are different from the rpw's. There is a pic in the sticky for turboing your 4g64.

when is we gon be free????

brandon
    Gotcha, needed to picture it in my head and that's always where I run into problems. haha

Thanks for the info.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    didnt we go over this once before?

try that, the exhaust mani has a heat shield over it so its hard to imagine what it would look like

heres one w/o the hs. you can see how the turbo is bolted to the exhaust mani
    7g for life!

brandon
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    didnt we go over this once before?
    I know I know! My bad. I had to go and confuse myself after reading some generic turbo article and it messed me all up. <shakes head>

Between the pics and Kevin's explanation in his RPW header for sale post, I will never ask this again. haha

Thanks.