The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: wtf??>...

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

wtf??>...

i just lost to a completely stock 7g there has to be something wrong with my car :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: and yes its stock... its my friends car :evil: am i leaking compression???...i have 130k on the odometer...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Zander
    Not really sure but It might be time for a full tune up. New wires/plugs/rotory button/all new belts. If you have not changed the timing belt yet you need to just don't forget the balance shaft belt behind the timing belt.

yea i changed all of them recently..... :x what else can it be????

Zander
    I'am not really sure another member might have to help you. The only other thing I would know is to run a higher octane fuel in it but when you find some thing out tell me.

Moosh
    You seem to have heavy ass rims, did the other G have stock rims that weighed less? Weight can have something to do with it. Also, how much miliage did he have?

my rims are 17's and his od is at about 100k hmmmm :?

Was the other car a 5 speed? I put my stock 5 speed up against an automatic with a performance exhaust and easily took him. You can get more out of the gears.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateMyGalant
    Was the other car a 5 speed? I put my stock 5 speed up against an automatic with a performance exhaust and easily took him. You can get more out of the gears.
    Yeah I agree! My manual 7 G with no mods would spank a decently modded automatic. I miss my 7 G :sad2: !

glantman
    yeah my 95s 5 speed killed an eclipse easy and all i had was a cold air intake on it