The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: here ya go guys have fun

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

here ya go guys have fun

here u go guys the last pics ull see of my clear corners during night and my c/f mirrors(MODS MOVE IF NECESARY)

what u guys think?!?!!
    Diego

damn son took you while to do that shiii.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

its about time... looks GREAT!!! i love those mirrors.
    -Travis

My Car

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    looks like a perfect fit, nice work

not sure if i like em though
    7g for life!

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Are those the 94-97 Accord 4dr mirrors?
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadAche
    i already no shane u are gone get em... 110% u C.F Freak.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Quote Originally Posted by HeadAche
    yea yhey are

everyone sayin U NEED TO TAKE IT TO A SHOP FOR PROPER INSTALLATION... dawg.. give me a drill some allen wrenches and i can do dat! lol
    Diego

aight well i never posted DAY pics of them so here ya go guys... sorry for the delay

Diego

Sorry but those don't look like cf, looks like the same material my TYC tails r made of. They still look hot though.

well i dont really care if they dont look like c/f... they fooled me and i like em ya know? SO BACK OFF!!! lol jp... i like em a lot but those fuckers put fake c/f :evil: PAYBACK SHALL BE A BITCH
    Diego

Censee
    yea that looks like its fake cf ..........still look good though man... nice on the bodega beige galant...

still look nice.
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Censee)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea that looks like its fake cf ..........still look good though man... Â*:D Â*:D Â*nice on the bodega beige galant...</div>

ye pedro u best be sayin it look good!! who gave u the link to the stickers!!
    Diego

GalantLadie
    :? hmmmm i likem but i think they would look better on my blk 8g so hand them over!!! j/k lol they look real good!

Green Machine
    The style looks real good on the G, but upon inspection in DAYLIGHT, I think that you should go ahead and have them painted. Just my opinion though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Green Machine)</div><div class='quotemain'>The style looks real good on the G, but upon inspection in DAYLIGHT, I think that you should go ahead and have them painted. Just my opinion though.</div>

im gone get my c/f hood and THEN make the decision... cuz i have a feelin its gone look good wit the c.f hod
    Diego