The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Shifter knob and ebrake

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    cremeans2326

Shifter knob and ebrake

I'm looking for a carbon fiber shift knob and ebrake cover for my 99. It's got the ever popular auto tranny. Also would like a boot for the ebrake too. Just to clean the whole look up. Anybody got any places to look online for prices, etc. Thanx

Green Machine
    Since the carbon fiber shift knob doesn't play music, the ebrake cover doesn't play movies, and the boot won't keep anyone from trying to steal your car, I would try asking this question over in the Customizing your 8g section. Before posting the question, I would also try a search first seeing as how this has been asked before. 8)

J
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Green Machine)</div><div class='quotemain'>Since the carbon fiber shift knob doesn't play music, Â*the ebrake cover doesn't play movies, and the boot won't keep anyone from trying to steal your car, I would try asking this question over in the Customizing your 8g section. Before posting the question, I would also try a search first seeing as how this has been asked before. 8)</div>

HAHAHA!!!

TGC Regular
    Post is about a week old, but I am still moving it to Customizing the 8G. There is no reason for this post to be in the Audio forum :?
    Chris
    2004 Mazda 3i; bought 7/2/04
    98 Galant ES; Sold 6/30/04

escoson
    get a ichibahn shift boot they fit perfectly