The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New rims oppinion

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Airbus A320

New rims oppinion

I am in the market for new rims and will probably order them next week. My question is do you guys think these rims would look good on an all white 8G in 18 inch chrome. I usually dont like chrome but I think these would look better in chrome than silver. Also is HP Racing a good brand?

http://hpracing.com/parts_detail_disp.php?...P16-188C&id=49&

Thanks

galant2nr
    The lightning is a good wheel. A buddy of mine has them on his Accord and they look great in Chrome.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    HpRacing makes really good wheels. I use to have a set of Hp Typhoons on my old ride, the help up really well.. But i say get those lightnings, they are badass when they are rolling..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

akiraflux
    my old boss had those on his gti in silver. nice lookin wheels if i do say so...

i'd think they look str8 w/ some mirror tint or limo!!
    Semper Fi'

Airbus A320
    thanks guys, now that I know HP Racing makes quality wheels Im gonna go ahead and get these.