The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7g... gets me all hot an bothered.

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    the_kage

7g... gets me all hot an bothered.

Damn.. I love my car. Not in a wrong way.... its oh so good. I know this sounds crazy, but I Freaking love my 7g. Its such a damn sexy beast. Everytime i see that black car, with those smooth flowing lines.. and I think about revving her up and shifting.. and all the power... and the speed... Its almost orgasmic. Call me crazy.. but I love my G. Anyone else feel like I do?

TGC Regular
    Everytime I look at my car at night it looks so sleek and hot... then i notice that it's still not lowered and on stock 15's. :evil:

when is we gon be free????

Gen7es
    Hey Hodgson316,

" Ditto! " :cry:

MISOBITCHI
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgson316
    Everytime I look at my car at night it looks so sleek and hot... then i notice that it's still not lowered and on stock 15's. :evil:
    But they are still beautiful cars

TGC Regular
    Yes they are. It's gonna look even hotter this wednesday when i clear them. I'm gonna try to do them w/ black housing. Not really sure how to do it but i'll figure it out

the_kage
    go to galantspeed.com and look up the tutorials page man.. how to clear.. how to make housing black.

sleepagalant
    or try this http://tgcny.galants.com/tutorial.htm look under 7g

TGC Regular
    I know that, but i don't know what parts to spray. Thanks for lookin out though. The tutorial is too vague though

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    back to the topic, yeah, 7Gs get me horny. :twisted:
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

downsouthhustla
    come on now...you boys need to chill...i think you take your love for your car way too far............."sexy"............."...gets me horny".......i think you all need some pussy......thats just my opinion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(downsouthhustla)</div><div class='quotemain'>come on now...you boys need to chill...i think you take your love for your car way too far............."sexy"............."...gets me horny".......i think you all need some pussy......thats just my opinion</div>

cut him some slack. he's from Missouri..

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    dude, cut me slack too. i go to film school, my standards for women have gone soooo far down....oh wait, i dont even have standards anymore!
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd