The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: shogun style body kit

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    Novs The Shadow

shogun style body kit

I was wondering that with the erebuni E651 shogun style front bumper if you have to remove ur front reinforcement bar and if you do has anyone that has this had a custom one made or just leave it without one. thanks.

The 99 Galant
    i heard the only piece was one of the grill pieces didn't exactly match or something like that. I personally don't like the kit and think you should go with a front lip spolier and splitter. The rear bumper could go for the cyber rear and get the porsche side skirts.

Yeah, u have to remove the bar to get that front end on. I've been thinkin bout gettin another kit that does'nt require the removing of the bar. I don't feel safe right now,

u could always have a custom one made, to fit in there -safest bet
    Semper Fi'

Censee
    Quote Originally Posted by The 99 Galant
    i heard the only piece was one of the grill pieces didn't exactly match or something like that. I personally don't like the kit and think you should go with a front lip spolier and splitter. The rear bumper could go for the cyber rear and get the porsche side skirts.
    what the hell are porsche side skirts???

logride
    my body shop guy actually trimmed the bar down bout 2in. i just got my front and sides molded on this week.

Novs The Shadow
    is it still useful if its trimmed?

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novs The Shadow
    is it still useful if its trimmed?
    if its a solid bar then yes. (I would bet that it is) if it is a hollow piece, then no. I think it would compromise the integrity of the bar.

...U N D E A D...

Novs The Shadow
    ok well before I was thinking bout the shogun and now I dont know because before I was also thinkin bout paintin my car. Now I have a question for all the TGC folk out there, what kind of kit do you all think would look best with a barcelona red(burgundy) g. I was thinkin somethin like the erebuni e384 or maybe the usdm inital v or maybe still the shogun but i want everybodys opinion on this. thanks

Who cares bout what other ppl think, go for what u like. That's the best way to go. Any one of those kits would look good. It's how u put it together that makes it unique from everyone elses.

Novs The Shadow
    well its not that im gonna be like oh this person said this one looks good so im a get that. im just havin like a hard time visualizin it on my car wit that color and i was wonderin if other people could better then me and wat they think would look the best and then id try to photoshop it somehow and see how i think itll look.

Censee
    i might be thinking for myself when i say,,,,get the vis bumper/kit ,shogun sides,vis rear,...... cf hood,jdm headlights, gunmetal /polished lip wheels.......maybe i said too much but thats what i would do if i had a red galant...

Elwenil
    That's kinda what I was thinking, Censee. The burgundy and silver color combo looks really nice together. Kind of a classic combo. Although I'd also add some grey/silver/gunmetal graphics to tie it all in. Something tasteful, but not super flashy. But then, I'm still kinda big on graphics.

What they said above ^^^^ red and silver is hot.
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter