The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Which springs are better

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    snipe99

Which springs are better

which springs do you think are better with the KYB agx cause im gonna order off the 3G forum. Will the eibach springs fit an i4 01 galant?

Senior TGC Member
    The springs will fit. As for which is better, it's like asking to decide between AEM and Injen. They're all good brands.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

snipe99
    thanx auto-9 been a big help lately

Senior TGC Member
    That's a first
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

CT_GalantV6
    Well I have the Eibach ProKit and KYB AGX combo and it kicks ass

J
    get tein s-tech

for like cheap now. i think 150? or 120? or something check ebay

john mars

spring setup

I have the progress/kyb agx combo and they're great . springs cost 150+ shipping, 2"drop front,kyb set a 3