The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Eibach Springs on my 2K1 four cyl.

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Jester

New Eibach Springs on my 2K1 four cyl.

Got the Eibachs installed this morning... f%$#'n love 'em... the drop is just right and the ride quality is still super good... better than i expected.
    Thx to those who replied for the spot on advice.

galant00
    how much of a drop did u get front and rear.. i have a 2000 es 4cyl and i have 19 inch rims,, i havent put them on yet but i had 18 before and the front was still high but the back was ok..i dont want any rubbing.. what eibach kit di u get the pro kit???

Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by galant00
    how much of a drop did u get front and rear.. i have a 2000 es 4cyl and i have 19 inch rims,, i havent put them on yet but i had 18 before and the front was still high but the back was ok..i dont want any rubbing.. what eibach kit di u get the pro kit???
    To me the drop is just right.. the gap before the springs sucked. I don't know exactly how much it dropped but the gap is a little less than three fingers in the front and exactly two in the back now. I got the pro kit which as far as i know offers the slightest drop w/ springs. If I had to guess I would say that 19's would be fine assuming that you are at a plus one in overall size.

Were you running stock rims or aftermarket Jester and if so how big is your tire?
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net