The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Where to order angle eyes

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Where to order angle eyes

Where would i order some angle eyes that fit into where the stock fogs are? i want a direct fit if possible. thanks

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i'm pretty sure these wont be direct fit, but they're pretty much the same size. they're made by matrix and pretty decent in quality.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2428122616

the angel eyes can change colors, which is awesome, but white and yellow dont work on mine for some reason (this is where the quality goes down) and they also have strobes inside you can trigger whenever you want to. they dont put out hyperwhite light, which is fine since my HIDs take over in that department. i get a SHITLOAD of stares with these on. also, you cant have the fog light and angel eyes on at the same time, the angel eyes aren't bright enough.

these are both pink, pic came out bad:
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

optilux, a division of hella also sells angel eye fogs taht should fit in with minor modifications. many members have them. you can get htem locally at like pep boys or autozone but if you search online you can find them there too

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Atlanta - shout out to San Pedro and Panama - que sopa!?
    i bought those optilux...those were too damn big. does anybody sell smaller ones?
    2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT // 3.4L V6
    ____

The SPOT!! - - Dirty South Imports

Quote Originally Posted by BiGSHUN
    i bought those optilux...those were too damn big. does anybody sell smaller ones?
    The optilux requires modification of the stock housings to fit the bracket, but they're the perfect size once they're in.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

is there any angle eyes that put out the hyperwhite light? i dont want yellow, they dont match the headlights.

is there a store or website that would sell those 7color ones non ebay style?
    -Travis

My Car